Who we are
InvoizPaid (www.invoizpaid.com) is a Fintech based company, based in Lagos Nigeria. invoizPAID focus is to change the way African SME's access working capital. invoizPAID does this via three core product offerings:
1. Invoice Discounting
2. Merchant Finance (eCommerce)
3. Trade Finance (Distributors & Retailers)
invoizPAID provides quick and easy access to short term financing for SME in order for them to solve their current cash flow problems. Lumpy cash flow and long payment cycles put a strain on a small business's working capital. invoizPAIDs quick and easy solution enables SMEs to cash in their invoices within 48 hours.
We are backed by Seedstars, a Swiss based venture capital firm.
Why work at invoizPAID?
- We have a successful business model that’s scaling rapidly
- Be part of a small and ambitious team - we’re always learning, and continuously improving
- You’ll enjoy our high integrity, customer centric approach to SME business lending
- You’ll thrive in our results-driven culture and be positioned to create tremendous impact
- You’ll work with talented teammates who know how to have fun while delivering for our customers
- Generate new business by aggressively following up or calling targeted leads
- Keep an organised pipeline so you can follow-up with any and all leads
- Identify and approve the small businesses that can best benefit from our services
- Ask for the information needed to confidently approve our client’s credit requests
- Be our company data samurai!
- Create and constantly improve our credit risk process and operations
- Evaluate clients for credit worthiness based our internal risk models & their application information
- Weed out fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants
- Build on our underwriting models and workflows
- Contribute new variables, processes and approaches to our proprietary risk and underwriting processes
- Improve existing workflows and suggest alternatives where applicable
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in Financial Sector (Accounting, Tax, Legal, etc.)
- Previous experience with credit risk, invoice discounting and operations is a plus
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Leadership potential & interest
- Have a desire to help small businesses
- A team player, a quick thinker and a fast learner
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excited about growing your career within a rapidly growing company
- Able to learn and adapt rapidly
Benefits and perks
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries within Seedstars ecosystem
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Bootstrap salary (open compensation model available based on experience, location, seniority, etc...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.